1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt so the water tastes like the ocean.
2. In a medium pot, heat up Bolognese sauce with ½ pint of milk and ½ pint tomato sauce for 5 minutes.
3. Drop pasta into the boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
4. Strain pasta and add to the pot of hot Bolognese sauce and cook for 1 more
minute on low heat.
5. Serve with grated Parmigiano Reggiano® DOP on top.
Tagliatelle contains: semolina flour, water, egg
Bolognese sauce contains: ground pork, ground beef, carrot, onion,
celery, tomato, red wine
Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Sauce can be frozen up to 2 months.